spenser: a day in the life of a labrador retriever

"Dogs are our links to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring, it was peace.--- Milan Kundera"

Saturday, May 29, 2004

Spenser The Chocolate Labrador

My new mommy and daddy Neil and Candy had decided to name me Spenser. Other names that were considered were Kona, Reese, Beckett and Tyler. They've decided on "Spenser" because I responded to the name fairly quickly. The way home from Paso Robles, CA was long!!! Yuki (my brother who is a yellow labrador) and I played the whole entire road trip. We stopped a few times to "relax" and eat. Once we got to LA, we've encountered the famous LA traffic jam. It was a long way home. The next day, we went to Chino Hills to see Grandpa and Grandma and Uncle Dennis and Auntie Kim. Auntie Kim also has a blog for Yuki. You can visit his website at YukiBlog.

You can also view additional photos of me and Yuki at Photo Gallery

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home